The entire PlayStation 3 gaming industry has improved vastly due to this year’s video game releases which boast of 3D graphics. Graphics are emerging that are fast with very fluid movement, very lifelike and the landscapes are highly imaginative and stunningly beautiful. The major gaming companies have increased their time invested into improving hands per hour with a variety of innovative ideas applied during the making of the season’s new releases. For PlayStation 3 players who love their games to be challenging or fast and furious; they are my favorites for 2011.
1. SOCOM 4: US Navy Seals – The graphics are stunning and the gameplay will keep you engrossed for hours.
2. Killzone 3: – New characters have now been added to the first person shooters game and the action is extremely fast. The 3D graphics lead to very realistic characters.
3. MLB 11: The Show – Top quality, with the baseball playing experience feeling a lot more realistic due to the 3D effect. The gameplay has improved greatly in the most effective baseball simulation game ever produced.
4. Mortal Kombat 9: – This has to be the most effective fighting game in the market. The gameplay has improved significantly, providing a lot more challenge to the players هاك شيتو. Each character is fitted with two fatalities and the game is gorier than ever before.
5. Crysis 2: – The 3D graphics are spectacular in this release and the gameplay is drastically better, providing very interesting and enthralling gameplay.
6. Portal 2: – Portal 2 is just a symbol of human ingenuity as the game could make you tap parts of one’s brain that you have never utilised before. The game if filled with innovative puzzles wherein you would be required to use portal guns to open portals, solve puzzles and counter hazards such as gun turrets, toxins, toxic gas, giant pistons, and torrents of realistic gunfire. With an ideal mix of innovative gameplay and sharp comedy writing, Portal 2 defines itself as the most effective video game available in the market to date.
7. Assassin’s Creed: – Revelations is due to be released on Nov, 15th 2011 for PS 3 and Xbox360 by Ubisoft, we’d to mention this upcoming video game because it is set to bust most of the charts that ever existed. The game is going to be playable completely 3D and includes the three protagonists from the last games: Ezio, Altair and Desmond. New gameplay additions include something called the hookblade, which is often used to zipline across the town or grab enemies to yank them set for a combo attack. The hookblade reportedly boosts navigation by around 30 percent. Along with the hookblade, Ezio will even have 300 different bomb variations at his disposal, which is craftable. Players will have a way to customize their characters’appearance and weapons, in addition to begin a guild. New multiplayer modes is going to be included with the already existing modes, including “story-oriented quests”, in addition to a much requested Capture the Flag mode. Sounds good!Read More