Technology has reached this kind of stage that cell phone tracking is as simple as sending a text. In fact that’s more or less all mobile tracking programs do to discover the whereabouts of a mobile phone. The system, by calculating enough time it requires for the signal to attain the telephone from the radio mast and comparing enough time with two other masts, can offer a pretty close indication of the mobile phone’s location.
This really is obviously not as accurate as GPS tracking systems but so long as the mobile is started up, with a reasonable signal and it’s near three cell phone masts
cell phone spyware, you can get a great indication. Results can be as close as 100m in large city centres and as far ranging as 5 km in spacious moorland with little network coverage. This, however, will be more accurate if the user moves around through the day and the machine can more accurately calculate the position.
So what are the main legal uses that cell phone tracking may be put to?
1) Keeping an eye on children and teenagers – most students are rarely away from their cell phone, constantly texting and checking social network sites, so discovering exactly where they’re shouldn’t prove too difficult. It will give you satisfaction, develop trust and help you discover them when providing the expected taxi service.
2) Looking in on elderly relatives. Age effects people sooner or later and nothing may be more worrying than an unbiased elderly relative who insists on travelling about
parental control app, worse still those individuals with early dementia or Alzheimer’s who can become forgetful and confused. An easy check online could make sure they have not gone walkabout, or if they have taken a visit it is possible to track them down.
3) Car or cell phone tracking – leaving your phone in the car can change it into an impromptu tracking device so it is possible to believe it is in an active car park or should it or your car or truck be stolen you have the ability to pinpoint its location.
4) Navigation – among the hardest ways of giving someone directions is once they have no idea where they are. Mobile phone tracking means you can identify their position and straightaway put them back on track. It is also useful for picking up or meeting people when you’re not really acquainted with the surroundings. Just check online and you can put yourself within shouting distance.
5) Emergencies – car crash, domestic accident or injury whilst exploring the great outdoors, phone tracking can also provide emergency services with an exact fix on your position. Even narrowing your location down seriously to a couple of kilometers in the wide-open countryside could eventually save valuable hours to find you during an emergency.